About the Trainer
Dacia Moore is a rare combination- she is a professional development workshop facilitator, an author, keynote speaker, and a Licensed Professional Counselor.
Dacia’s warm and engaging style flow into her half day, full day, multiple day and keynote presentations. She enthusiastically inspires and motivates audiences while giving them practical, research based strategies that work!
Businesses – Tools to increase productivity – decrease workplace stress
• Reducing Workplace Conflict
• Managing Difficult People
• Multicultural Strategies for the Workplace
Educators – Tools to increase academic instruction time/decrease classroom disruptions
• Youth At Risk: Dealing with Angry, Aggressive Youth
• The 4 Goals of Misbehavior: Targeted Strategies for Classroom Success.
• Bully Prevention Strategies for the Classroom
• Surviving Change: Strategies to deal with changing student demographics
• De-escalating Conflicts
Parents/Foster Parents – tools to reduce your stress and improve relationships with your kids!
• The 4 Goals of Misbehavior and How to Get Your Children to Stop Them!!!
• Little Known Secrets for Parenting Success
• Making Your Child Mind Without Losing Yours
• Dare to Discipline: Tips and Tools for Effective Parenting
Licenses and Degrees
Masters Degree in Counseling, Webster University
Licensed Professional Counselor and Life Coach
National Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
Certified, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Albert Ellis Institute, New York
Books and Publications
Dacia is the author of the book, Why Are So Many Students So Angry?, that teaches educators, youth workers and parents how to effectively manage difficult behavior.