About the Trainer
When you want training participants to do more with what they learn, Jodie-Beth Galos, Esq., SHRM-SCP is your first choice. She’s an in-demand speaker on personal development, complex people-management issues, and intricate employment laws. Jodie-Beth makes unquestionably dry topics such as delivering performance feedforward and appraisals, managing absenteeism, preventing harassment, employment interviewing, persuasive critical thinking — among others, real-world and compelling.
Before opening her own public speaking and consulting practice, Jodie-Beth worked in large organizations: Attorney at Jackson, Lewis; Director of Employee Relations at Saks Fifth Avenue; Vice President at United HealthCare; and Senior Vice President at Smith Barney (acquired by Morgan Stanley) — guiding top management in building a pipeline of employee talent.
* Performance Management: Coaching Feedforward, Conducting Annual Appraisals, Delivering Legally Sound Criticism and Discipline and Terminating
* Preventing Workplace Harassment (Sexual and Other), Stopping Bullying (Including CA and CT Legally Mandated Training for Supervisors)
* Effective People Supervision and the Law
* HR Staff Development: Becoming an Effective Business Partner
* Behavior-Based Interviewing – For Managers, For Job-Seekers
* Critical Thinking and Persuasion
* Managing Absenteeism – Writing Effective Policies, enforcing Important Practices and complying with the Law (FMLA, Americans with Disabilities Act, Pregnancy Discrimination, Workers Compensation)
Licenses and Degrees
Jodie-Beth is a graduate of Barnard College, Columbia University, and the Boston University School of Law. In addition to being licensed to practice law in New York, Jodie-Beth holds the Society of Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) highest certification: SHRM-SCP.
Books and Publications
Jodie-Beth has designed and delivered several hundred webinars which showcase the benefits of blended-learning. More is accomplished in the classroom since learning is featured virtually before and reinforced after the training day.
Jodie-Beth is a keynoter’s secret ally. Not only does she design outstanding PowerPoint presentations that her customers can deliver, she’ll present a keynote program that elevates the average to the extraordinary. She’s an accomplished curriculum designer
As a subject matter expert, Jodie-Beth can help you create or update your company policies and procedures.
Jodie-Beth is an accomplished curriculum designer, enabling clients to precisely combine topics in order to maximize their training day.