About the Trainer
Nancy Campbell has an intuitive way of discovering the root of people and process problems, and formulating common-sense solutions that leave everyone happier and more productive.
She is a recognized expert at “translating” complex concepts – including organizational change – into practical, real-world applications. She challenges your thinking and boosts it to “the next level.”
Her 30 years of international experience as a manager, analyst, consultant, facilitator, business owner, speaker, and author give her tremendous insight. Her passion for improving the behavior of both people and processes profoundly changes the way you think and operate. Using that passion she guides organizations through the thinking process as they develop critical policies and procedures.
Nancy’s past experience includes:
• Co-Founder and Chief Thinking Officer, LeaderFuelNow LLC
• Co-Founder and Principal, Business Behavior Institute
• Founder and Principal of Campbell & Associates
• Human Resources Consultant, William M. Mercer
• Divisional Manager of Administration, Meidinger, Inc.
• Management Analyst, City of Kansas City, Missouri
• English / Communications teacher
• Critical Thinking: Maximizing Your Brain Power
• Harassment, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and other Risk Management Issues
• Respect in the Workplace
• Planning and Accountability Through Behavioral Standards
• Workplace Legalities (discrimination, harassment, FMLA, ADA, CRA and others)
• Management / Human Resources
• Communication (diplomacy, tact, verbal, written, email)
Licenses and Degrees
Books and Publications